Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lunch and Technology

At lunch we had orange chicken. Everyday we have either chicken or beef. Dr.Scott was playing old music and I didn't like the music. She played Marvin Gay, Pattie La bell,and Smokey Robinson. Then when Dr.Scott put on her favorite song she started singing on the mike. Everybody was clapping. I didn't know my vice principal had a great voice.It was kind of funny because when she was singing she started coughing, on the mike. After she stopped coughing she just put the mike back on the radio. Me,my friend Oshane and James was laughing. My vice Principal is nice but very strict. She doesn't tolerate any disrespectful children. My teachers don't either. I think I'm respectful to all my teachers. After lunch I went to my 5Th MOD which was technology concepts.In technology concepts we had to do a PowerPoint on the thirteen colonies. In my technology class if you talk you had to put your hands on your head and stand on one foot. So after she said that everybody stopped talking. Today was the best day i had ever since the first day of school