Thursday, November 5, 2009

P.E

Today was an A-day, and in my P.E class I had first MOD. We do the same thing as usual for warm up we stretch.Then after we stretch we have free P.E. Free P.E is when you play all different kinds of sports. I played basketball. I was practicing on my shooting. As time passed by I got better. I learned to line up the ball with the basket and shoot. I made every single shot. I was also practicing my free-throws. I made 8 out of 10. So I think I made an A in P.E class. Everybody else was playing catch and soccer. One guy kicked an exercising ball and it almost took of my head. It went over my head as I was tying my shoes. Then I went to go play catch with my friends. My friend threw the ball and I wasn't paying attention so it hit me in my upper-back. When it hit my back it cracked. Then I started breathing and it was hurting my chest. So I sat down. Then got back up. As I got up I was under the net of the basket and someone shot so I got hit on the top of my head. Then I felt dizzy. So when I got up I threw the ball back at the person who hit me. Even tho it wasn't his fault.